- New weapons: Harpoon Gun
- New Dinos:
- New vehicle: gas-powered speedboat
- New structure: Interactive toilet
- 2 New hairstyles
- 66 new Explorer Notes! (Between The Island and ScorchedEarth)
- Tek projectiles now do no more damage when it hits a structure that is more than 5000 units (to balance them against Auto-Turrets)
- The ATV vehicle was added again as a “Work in Progress” “Easter Egg” in single player mode and on custom servers:
- Blueprint / Game / PrimalEarth / Vehicles / VH_Buggy / Blueprint / PrimalItemVHBuggy.PrimalItemVHBuggy ‘
- Direwolf now has a pack logic with Rudel-Buff
- Ballista / Harpoon studs now have significant penetration properties similar to the composite arrow
Bug fixes & improvements
- Optimizations !!!!!!!!!!!!! Memory reduction, texture memory & network optimization and performance gain through GPU and CPU usage as well as threading improvements.
- Various bug fixes
- Bigger set of achievements, with different cosmetics, hairstyles & releasable emotes when an achievement is achieved.
- We see again the depiction of war on characters. (Client-side update)
- Some crashes associated with loading certain mods have been fixed. (Client-side update)
Troubleshooting & Improvements
- There was a problem with textures that were too slow to be streamed.
- The Explorer Notes / 3D previews are no longer stretched on wide screen screens.
- A crash in the single player was fixed, in which motorboats were destroyed.
- Tamed Yutyrannus can now again damage large creatures.
- Megalania Kibble recipe can now be made in the cooking pot
- A Mod crash with UI’s has been eliminated
- The duck can now be properly tamed and does not remain at 50% taming confidence
- With Arthropluera can now be interacted again normal
- Wild Allo levels have been fixed.
- Megalani’s movement in climbing in narrow passages was adapted.
- The Gorilla Boss Arena limits have been adjusted
- In the TheCenter Dragon Arena the landscape was changed
- Megalanias attack animation in the water was changed
- An Automatic Tower Exploit has been fixed.
- Hyaenodon no longer loses the affection when it flies and the Hyaenodons can now notice crawling characters at a closer distance.
- Official PvE now uses offline raid protection (and you can now enable ORP with? PreventOfflinePvP = true on PvE servers)
- Direwolves on the Scorched Earth Map are now solitary wolves, as they were too strong as a pack there.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Achievements Cosmetics is now given correctly on gemoddeten servers.
- Hesp has now no longer the tame animation while swimming
- For no root owner, the “Transfer parent master” button has been disabled
- The “Show Master members who are Online View mode are now stored in the Master Manager (per session).
Patch notes ARK survival 258.35
- Offline Raid Protection in PvE mode has been fixed so that you can use reopened item containers as well as pin-closing and the tamed animals do not drown.
Patch notes ARK survival evolved 258.4
- The pause and option menus have been updated
- ATV wheel physics has been adapted to make it no longer unpredictable rumflipt.
- A crash with Mods has been fixed
- Particle system now appears again at large world coordinates
- Alpha Leeds are now more frequent on The Island, and they now give 5 bubbling items instead of just 1. Alpha Megalodon is also more likely to occur.
Patch notes 258.41 ARK
- User recipe colors now appear on the icons.
- “ARK Anniversary Cake Slice” Item has been added to the servers. (Birthday cake pieces)
Patch notes 258.42 ARK survival evolved
- Supply chains now work with the buff.
- Collisions in the dragon and gorilla arena were fixed.
Patch 258.44 notes
- Shocking darts can only be made with Tranq Darts, not with other Shocking Darts.
- The check box in the options menu with “Gib Default Survivor Items” has been added again (“Give Default Survivor Items”)
- Fertilized Microraptor eggs no longer rot on the ground
- ATV handling has been improved.
- Babies no longer die on servers with low update rates
- A client option to hide floating player profile names has been added (SteamUserName)
- Some boss arena collisions have been fixed
- Tribes UI now properly modifies the root member settings when viewed in the “Show Online Tribe Members” view
- A problem related to pressing Escape to close the Options menu has been fixed
- Alpha Tus now drops some regular Tus-tentacles again
- Main Menu (WIP) has been updated
- Some bossare collisions were repaired
- Spider projectiles (spider projectiles) have been improved
- 2-year celebration event has ended
Patch notes 258.6 ARK
- New primitive + update. Requires server update for Prim + compatibility !!!
- Host Settings menu (you can now set most server settings via this user interface and also specify which engrams are available)
- Different sounds were updated
- Spider (Spider) has been modified to attack and shoot a net while it is moving. Also, the rider can now accurately target spinning.
- Broodmother was rebalanced (WIP)
ARK Patch notes 258.61
- Tek ATV visual materials, and rideable passenger seat was added to the Tek ATV
- Character paintings now load again in the single player
- A texture stream problem has been fixed.
- Some main menu gamepad problems have been fixed.
- WIP Reorganization of Dino commands in the Action Wheel submenu and much more is coming.
Patch notes 258.62
- A ammunition problem has been repaired.
- And the Brutmutter arena more liquid.
- WIP Restyling the action wheel
Patch notes ARK 258.8
- A new extension for ARK: Ragnarok Map!
Patch notes ARK 258.81
- The tamed Griffin is now rideable without a saddle (there is none;))
- There are now enough spawns on the Ragnarok map
- High-level cave bears are now no longer tame on Ragnarok
- More action wheel options were rearranged
- Single player caves spawns on Theis country and ScorchedEarth repaired
- Ragnarok is now loading on Mac & Linux platforms’