- New Item : Tek Tapejara Saddle!
- New Skill: Manufacturing Skill! Replaces manufacturing speed (Crafting Speed). Crafting Skill increases the produced Blueprint quality by up to 33% with the bonus stats for 100 points in that skill.
- New feature: corpse indicator! At death, a light beam shoots to help players regain their place of death. It is enabled on official servers. To use it on your server: bUseCorpseLocator = true to your Game.ini for server use.
- New Host Options:
- Disable structure placement collisions! Unofficial servers and single players can enable this feature so that structures that clutter into the environment can be set. Add the following to your Game.ini: bDisableStructurePlacementCollision = true
- Use single player settings! When activated, it results in an individual game experience. Add the following to your Game.ini: bUseSingleplayerSettings = true. This is automatically enabled for non-dedicated servers, you can disable it in your host menu settings, or set it to false in the ini.
- Fast decay! Activate this option for a consistently fast decay rate for structures (eg solitary columns or landmarks). Add the following to your Game.ini: FastDecayInterval (default is 43200).
- New kill, death, speech, and speech icons have been added.
- A feature has been added that allows players to adjust the brightness level of their lamps.
- A killing zone added below the sea floor.
- Colored boss health bars to indicate the difficulty of the boss
- Modified static network of plant species X to remove swaying and shooting animation to reduce client FPS drops.
- And more! (Sunday it is completed)
Bug fixes & improvements
- Winterschlaf was now also inserted on the PC – which saves over 500mb of memory.
- Plants no longer appear massively
- Players ragdolls are no longer deformed when falling down
- Many small fixes
ARK Survival evolved patch 259.1
- A game crash was eliminated.
- ARK Data Tab was not displayed correctly, with dedicated and single players it is only about the obelisks.
- ATV engrams are now no longer visible on dedicated servers, you can still spawn them if you want.
Patch notes ARK 259.21
- Primitive / Primitive + Servers (and any Mod / INI) that use custom engrams are now displayed correctly.
- Baby Dinos are no longer falling through the ground
- A crash with certain mods has been fixed (eg Structures +)
ARK patch 259.31
- Babies in Stasis now eat as much as they should
- Localization texts updated <3
ARK survival patch 259.35
- Pegomastax taming was repaired.
- Megalania can now climb again after the server restart
The game ARK survival evolved is continuously improved by constantly adding new features called ARK survival evolved patch. ARK Survival Evolved Patch notes 259 is the part of this series.
Also read ARK Patch notes 258 262