In ARK patch notes 269, networking disconnection issues settled. Certain bugs related to Phoenix are fixed. Amendments and fixes related to Ankylosaurus and Therizino. Updates are in ARK patch notes 269.1 269.2
ARK Survival evolved patch notes 269
ARK patch notes 269.1 269.2
ARK Survival evolved patch notes 269 (8 September 2017)
– New Weapon: Tek Sword
– New Armor: Tek Shield
– Ragnarok Update!
– TrueSky memory usage fix
Most recent PC Patch Notes ARK update 269 (15 September 2017)
According to the latest ARK patch notes 269, where several issues have been rectified including fix where explosives would have effect on server performance. A bug related to Phoenix has also been fixed where dino could be set alight at considerable distance.
The new patch 269 ARK change-log also claims to resolve the client disconnection when structures are destroyed. This problem is solved by implementing major changes to networking. Check out the following ARK latest changelogs.
- Larger network amendments to resolve client interruptions when structures are destroyed.
- Various issues fixed where explosives would not have an effect on server performance.
- A bug related to Phoenix creature has been fixed in ARK patch update 269. Now you can set dinos alight from considerable distance.
- Another Phoenix related bug fixed where wild targets in PVE could not be damaged
- Fixed bug where the TEK Jet Pack was able to unlock the super-speed
- Fixed a bug that prevented players on a Therizino from being shot if Turrets were set to Players Only.
- ARK update 269 has settled an error where it was not possible to name your character during character creation with a preset.
- Fixed an issue where Ankylosaurus got stuck in the air
- Settled as issue where you could tame Phoenix and harm if you were not in overheating.
- According to the ARK changelog, the patch has fixed an issue where setting the server fps to 2.5 would launch you across the map.
Patch notes ARK 269.1
- Client-side update to eliminate “Direct3D Device Lost” errors.
Survival evolved Patch notes 269.2 ARK
- Reduced flamefront damage from base 100 per second to 30 per second.
- Flame direct damage is now affected by armor.
- Flame ejectorate foliage effects now eliminated for all except the local player with the gun
- Chainsaw can not attack while you are running
- Triple the effective “ammunition” of the TEK armor, keeping it 3x longer per element
- Shield blocks should block whipsticks / item drops (and trigger the cooldown), and whip whip to player to 1 second.
- Added a new value to reduce the indirect torpor (gas granates, tranq).
- Chitin, Metal, Riot and TEK Armours now reduce the incoming Torpor.
- Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.07 (War 0)
- Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.035 (War 0)
- Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.15 (War 0)
- Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.06 (War 0)
- Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.25 (War 0.25)
- Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.12 (War 0)
- Tek (there are no Tek qualities):
- Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (War 0)
- Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (War 0)
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed a bug where players who recently used the Cross ARK transfer system could lose their character in the event of a rollback.
- The bear trap repaired to avoid tower attack. Bear falls can only be destroyed by explosion (or blasting).