ARK game update 272 for PC is available for download. Latest updates includes extension for ARK Ragnarok map and some fixes & game improvements.
The initial update of the Ragnarok desert of ARK game is now introduced. Desert of Ragnarok will be released in three portions that will be available for players. This extension has included new Giga spawn in the southwest region as well as enhanced the possibility of Therizino spawns. Full ARK patch notes 272 will be available later.
ARK Survival evolved patch notes 272
Ragnarok Map Expansion
ARK patch notes 272 includes 272.12 272.43 272.57 272.7
Ragnarok Map Expansion features in ARK 272 update
- Ability to place tree platforms on some desert rocks
- Explorable canyons
- Oil/water veins
- Dense metal and obsidian locations
- New vista locations
- Flat building plateaus
- 3 caves (2 building caves)
- Increased chance of Spinos spawning
- Moved Leeds away from the coast/coastal inlets. Should now spawn farther out in the ocean.
- Decreased total Coel amount in the ocean
- New Giga Spawn added in the Southwest region (Near Green Obelisk)
- Wyverns added into Purple Crystal Wyvern Den off the coast. This will help eggs show up more frequently as well.
- Increased chance of Therizino spawns
- Desert Spawns readjusted and ready for new section of map
Over 300 + Bug Fixes:
- Fixed tall grass in swamp (lowered to not be 3 foundations high)
- Fixed many player stuck points
- Fixed mesh hole exploits
- Fixed floating foliage
- Fixed water now working in rivers
- Fixed mesh collision
- Fixed player/dino teleport issues
- Fixed boss fight exploits
- Fixed some dinosaur spawn issues
- Fixed Dungeon exploits
- Fixed unreachable resources
- Fixed Proxy issues
- Fixed unobtainable supply drops
- Fixed Volume issues
Patch notes 272.0 ARK
- Fixed a server crash that some hosts had after uninstalling certain mods.
- Added “My Survivors” menu item
- Temporarily removed HDR option, this caused some graphics problems at the moment.
- Large Ragnarok update: 20% more map area, various changes and corrections
ARK game updates 272.1
- Fixed a problem where the old Ragnarok Landscape sublevel was not accidentally deleted when the build was updated on some servers and clients.
- Ragnarok bosses are now again Tek Sword & Tek Shield & Tek Light, the Boss Arena now takes 40 minutes instead of 20.
ARK survival evolved game updates 272.3
- Optimized ground clutter rendering, saving significant CPU and GPU performance
- Newly added HDR support in the Options menu (only in full-screen exclusive mode and requires native resolution for many TVs)
- 2 additional Aberration Cosmetics added to the season pass: Bulbdog mask and reaper helmet
Patch notes ARK 272.31
- Deactivated Ground Clutter optimization for the moment it is currently unstable.
Also read patch notes 271 273