ARK patch notes 273. Fixed some cases of Turrets, Changed structure-checking logic, Fixed saving/loading of Lamp Post and many more.
ARK Survival evolved patch notes 273
The updates are in ARK patch notes 273.15 273.24 273.4 273.6
Current Version: v273.11
– Can no longer attach floating structures when on a flying dino platform.
– Dropping Inventory-deposit structures onto platform saddles now counts them against the platform-tame limit.
– Fixed some cases of Turrets not properly shooting players.
– Fixed some cases where Beds were causing collision glitches.
– Can no longer place Beds onto Pillars, was causing issues.
– When a player is chained to a Seating Structure, fixed removing handcuffs through Inventory to properly unseat the player.
– Added the capability to “Lay On” Simple Bed and Modern Bed (2 people on Modern Bed). If you log out while laying on a bed, you’ll remain in sleeping pose on the bed even when you log-out, and will stay on the bed even while it moves on a dynamic platform. (You can still be damaged and killed when on the bed).
– Added the capability for another player to “Lock” handcuffed players to Seating Structures (including Chairs, Benches, Beds, etc). When locked to a structure, the handcuffed player will appear to have a cable connecting them to the structure and be forced to sit on the structure. This state persists across logging out as well. Another player can also “Unlock” you from the Structure, or remove the handcuffs. Chairs within Cages are thus very useful for transportation of prisoners.
– When handcuffed, Poop now is forced directly into Slot 1. Prisoners can consume it rapidly as it builds up to attempt suicide.
– Fixed saving/loading of Lamp Post Light intensity value.
- Optimized spatial partitioning logic for large worlds (eg Ragnarok ) to increase server performance.
- Inventory Inventory sacks have been repaired to be dropped at the character’s location if no ground could be found underneath so that loot items are not lost.
- Plant species Y only loses HP passively for 30 minutes, making them and all traps unplaceable within the small range of another trap (as originally intended), the species Y trap now adds piercing damage to victims
- Changed structure-checking logic to achieve gap-free tracking between attacks prevents sleeping bags from being trapped where they should not fit
- Daeodon no longer heals Titanosaurus
- It was found a way to get unconscious players underground.
- Invisible pliers wall at TheCenter repaired.
- Implemented turret counter on HUD to prepare the tower count limit (clipping how many turrets can be deployed in an area on servers to dramatically improve performance). You can enable the Turmt counter HUD on your own unofficial server by changing this configuration property (only one HUD indicator for now, later this property will actually limit the number of turrets):
bLimitTurretsInRange = true
- There was a problem placing structures in Structures + and other mods. Requires server update.